This class is for a designer looking to build their brand and create a sustainable and investable business model using social media to drive growth. Strong branding and social media presence today can make or break a company, especially in fashion.
I am excited to give designers the opportunity to get the feedback and direction I wish I got when I was just starting out on Instagram. I am also excited to grow with all of you, which is why Anna and I have created a 12-week online course with a $20,000 value for an affordable price.
This is what we live for and as experts in the field, we feel that anyone can become an influencer as an individual or as a brand by following actionable steps which we have designed in our course.
Designers are going to get access to an incredible database of information but, most importantly strategic consulting in many categories: calendars, social media planning, market research, trends, e-commerce growth, industry forecasts, partnership, collaboration, negotiating, business valuation, monetization, sales, direct & digital marking, financial & budgetary, in-depth business plan, content development (pre and post-production), art direction, creative direction, photo editing, PR, influencing, engagement, community building, event-driven marketing; the list goes on.
These classes will change your life and help you become the designer and entrepreneur of your dreams
HERE IS ALL THE CLASS INFO:
– How to become an influencer (or have your clothing brand be an influencer)
– How to sell on Instagram
– Content creation, full production, building the right team
– What are you doing for your followers? What is the value?
– Interview with a surprise designer who has worked for the best and created a mega successful brand themselves
AKA BUDGET AKA MARGINS
– Giving business plan examples
– Building a budget, how to get the most bang for your buck on Instagram
– Production COGS, corporate structure
– Costing template
– Budget template
– Business Plan Template and Basics
– Angel and Personal
– Negotiating Terms
– Leveraging social media $ value
– List of Angel investors
– Interview with Factoring Company
– Crowdfunding Tips and Tricks
– Analysis and self-audit
– Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats
– A structured planning method that evaluates those four elements of an organization
– Platforms = FOCUS: Instagram
– Sales Funnel
– How to link your other platforms
BREAK to Implement
– – Positioning: How do you create leverage
– – Market validation
– – How do you get a blue check? What does verified mean?
– – How do you add value
– – How to monetize “influencing”
– – – Social Blue Book, ROI, conversion rates and %
– – – Getting a booking agent as a brand
– Art Direction
– Building a team
– How to get work published
– How to network in social media influencing ***
– – – Follow-up + follow through
– How to create partnerships with people
— Interview w/a NY city editorial magazine
– “Thank You Economy”
– How are you saying thank you?
– What conversations are you participating in?
– Do you have a philanthropic entity or do you give?
– Are you building a community?
– Are you creating partnerships for engagement with other accounts?
– – – Set up relationships:
– – – – – – Like for Like, Comment for Comment, Follow for Follow, Repost for Repost
— Interview w/ male and female influencers
– Manual Calendar – Annual Calander – Weekly/Monthly Break Down
– This will help define partnership opportunities and gaps for new content in the annual calander. –
– There is so much to capatalize on. Know everday 365 days.
– Timeline market/wholesale calendar
– Wholesale – who are you reaching is it large enough
– Social distribution pipeline
– Sales strategies
– Social media M & A
– Module 10: Interview with
– Buyer interview
– Sales rep interview
– Industry kits
– Interview with PR firm
-Lookbook analysis and example
-Press kit basics guide
– Content given
– Personal strategy built per what you have put together.
– Additional feedback industry professionals (outside of Ryan and Anna)
– Final steps and positioning 3-5 year plan to take and implement Goals listed
So, the class starts November 1, 2017 and runs through 1/24. Who is this for? The serious designer only, not the
MORE OF WHAT THE CLASS INCLUDES:
12 TOTAL CLASSES
Class Details included above.
Online forum to network with each student
One call with a generated topic by one of us for the designers to have a conversation together (without us on the call)
Templates, checklists, generate an example timeline for 2018, steps to increasing following and brand outreach
We also have a VIP for those interested in a one on one program and follow up.
THE PREMIUM TIER
The PREMIUM tier includes one on one consults with Anna or Ryan
Basic $999 per month for three months
Premium $1799 per month for 3 months (includes one on one)
VIP includes full day in person with Ryan and Anna